- Patented Silicone Rubber Resists Wear & Damage from UV and Sunlight Exposure
- Silicone Wipers Last Up to 2x Longer than Premium Wipers
- Aerodynamic Frame has Equal Pressure Points for Quiet and Streak Free Wiping
- Coats Windshield with Water-Repellent Silicone with Every Wipe so You Don’t Have to Re-apply it
- Instant Water Beading Action Creates Clearer Vision Even When Wipers aren’t Wiping
These Blades Continue to Work Even When They’re Not Being Used
Patented Silicone Technology
The Silicone rubber blades apply an invisible water repellent barrier on the windshield so water beads up and rolls away while you drive.
All GAMUTO wiper blades come with our simple to use windshield prep-pack which cleans and prepares the windscreen for the Silicone rubber blade. Silicone Technology reduces surface tension, causing water to repel from the windshield even when the wipers are not in use.
For Best Results with the windshield prep-pack:
- Clean the windshield with glass cleaner
- Apply the Prep-Pack to the windshield
- Wait 5 minutes and buff the windshield
- Install GAMUTO Silicone wipers
- Run wipers dry for 2-3 minutes
Silicone rubber is significantly more durable in outdoor environments than the standard rubber found in most wiper blades. GAMUTO blades maintain a sharp, clean edge for longer and offer better resistance to all environments (Ozone & Temperature Extremes).
Refillable Silicone Insert
The Super Silicone blades can accept silicone wiper refills, resulting in a lower cost of ownership over time as you do not have to purchase an entire wiper each time.
Rigorous Testing Procedures
All of our wipers are subjected to extreme durability testing, including a 500,000 wipe test, accelerated Ozone resistance testing, and extreme temperature testing to ensure we deliver the most durable and advanced wipers to the market.